Join Our Team!
Red Post Realty is hiring a Transaction Coordinator! Our transaction coordinator is responsible for supporting our licensed agents throughout their day to day operations in an effort to optimize office productivity. In this role, you will work closely with Red Post agents, the marketing team, and our executive team to streamline office transactions and deliver on the steps needed to promote, execute, and close transactions effectively. A normal day will involve preparing and submitting contracts for signature, acting as a liaison between agents, clients and third parties, publishing listings, setting appointments, tracking deadlines, and more. Our ideal TC will come to us with at least 5 years of professional experience in the real estate industry, plus a background in transaction management and coordination.
This is a full time position and offers a competitive salary with bonuses and benefits. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Red Post Realtors®
Red Post Realty wants to hire and train a select group of motivated Real Estate Agents. If you are interested in building a career in real estate or you want to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than here!
In order to join us, you must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a Real Estate license or already have a license in good standing
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
At Red Post Realty, you can:
- Make a six-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Enjoy an energetic team atmosphere
- Work independently
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Learn about all of the investment opportunities available to Licensed Agents
As a Real Estate Agent, you will be:
- Networking and prospecting using Red Post’s proven systems
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating, creating, preparing, reviewing and submitting contracts
- Making Money, having fun, and building a career you're proud of!